Small-batch dummy construction
- Realistic prototypes
- Market research services or exhibitions and trade fairs
- 3D printing
No artwork leaves our office before it has been tested as a haptic prototype. We can also produce small batches of high-quality sample packaging. If you are looking to stay really agile, check out our Top Tool: we combine design sprints with rapid prototyping for packaging and fast user tests conducted in our food truck.
We develop brand worlds and narratives on behalf of our customers, and fine-tune the look of a product until it ticks all the boxes – and we do all of this on a screen. But, at the end of the day, packaging is three-dimensional and it takes effect within and in line with its surroundings. That is why we analyse packaging in a form that can be touched and felt – as early as possible and as realistically as is required. In other words, with a prototype!
The benefits of prototyping are obvious:
- Prototypes allow you to assess the impact of the design in 3D and in the original size
- You can compare different packaging solutions
- It brings the interplay between packaging and food to life
- Early user tests allow for genuine customer feedback – without expensive production!
A neat solution