Full barrier carton without aluminum
The world’s first aluminum-free material for aseptic full-barrier cartons: The SIGNATURE EVO beverage carton from manufacturer SIG makes it possible to package liquid dairy products and other non-carbonated beverages without using aluminum as a barrier. Like all SIG beverage cartons, SIGNATURE EVO is made largely from renewable materials. For all products in the sustainable SIGNATURE product line, FSC™-certified unprocessed cardboard serves as the base material. This makes up about 70% of the total weight of the SIGNATURE EVO, the remaining 30% being polymers. With SIGNATURE EVO, SIG is leading the industry by demonstrating that aluminum-free beverage cartons are possible – while maintaining shelf life and shelf appeal. The sustainable cartonboard is therefore of interest to all food manufacturers who want to differentiate themselves from the competition by dispensing with aluminum, while offering their customers real sustainability benefits.
#sustainable #foodpackaging #paperbased #aluminumfree #changemaker
Product name: SIGNATURE EVO
Manufacturer: SIG Combibloc Group Ltd.
Project status: Concept // Prototype // Ready for market // Ready for series production
Source: SIG Combibloc Group Ltd.
Image source: SIG Combibloc Group Ltd.
Start your project inquiry directly via e-mail or phone.