Prototyping: small-batch dummy construction
- Realistic prototyping
- Service for market research or exhibitions & fairs
- 3D printing
No artwork should leave our office before it has been tested in the form of a haptic prototype. Upon request, we have high-quality sample packaging produced in small batches. If you like it completely agile, you should take a closer look at our top tool: There we combine design sprints with rapid prototyping of packaging and fast user tests via food truck.
We develop brand worlds and narratives on behalf of our customers, and fine-tune the look of a product until it ticks all the boxes – and we do all of this on a screen. But, at the end of the day, packaging is three-dimensional and it takes effect within and in line with its surroundings. That is why we analyse packaging in a form that can be touched and felt – as early as possible and as realistically as is required. In other words, with a prototype!
The benefits of prototyping are obvious:
- Evaluate the effect of the design on a three-dimensional surface and in original size
- Test different packaging solutions against each other
- Making the interaction of packaging and food tangible
- Enable early user testing for real customer feedback – without expensive production!